In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L., as owner of the website m3padelacademy.com , hereby states:
- Company name: M3 SPORTS & COACHING, L.
- Registered ofﬁce: Calle Via de los Poblados, 3 28033 Madrid
- CIF: B86724937
- Contact: +34 67843615
- Registration details in the Mercantile Register: Volume 31080, Folio 121, Section 1a, Sheet M-559.356
The present information forms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the website published under the domain name m3padelacademy.com assume and undertake to respect.
- “Page”, domain m3padelacademy.com which is made available to Internet Users.
- “User” means the natural or legal person who uses or browses the
- “Content” are the pages that make up the entire domain m3padelacademy.com , which make up the information and services that M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image ﬁles, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the
- “Cookies”, technical means for the “traceability” and monitoring of browsing on They are small text ﬁles that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications on privacy, so M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. will give appropriate and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Website.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the Site.
II.- Use of the website, its services and contents
m3padelacademy.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website m3padelacademy.com may allow participation by means of comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending such texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER undertakes and accepts to make appropriate use of the contents that m3padelacademy.com offers through its website, not to use them for:
- engage in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, anti-terrorist or human rights
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, L., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their
- In short, to respect applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, ﬁles and all types of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. of other Users or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image ﬁles, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this list being exhaustive in nature.
Furthermore, in accordance with the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorisation of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L., which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. or its owners, the ﬁngerprints and/or digital identiﬁers, or any other technical means established for their
- The User must abstain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page and/or the Contents.
Likewise, the USER acknowledges:
- That M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. shall not be liable in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive
- That user comments do not represent the opinions of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, L., its partners or its employees.
- That M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam ﬁlter and moderated, in terms of their form, by an administrator of the website, who will act in all cases respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
III.- User responsibility
The use of the Website shall be carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User. This responsibility shall extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of any password or similar assigned for access to the website or any of its services.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. reserves the right to deny access to the website at any time and without prior notice to those users who do not comply with these general conditions, or the speciﬁc conditions applicable in each case.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L.
Therefore, M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. does not guarantee and is not responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these m3padelacademy.com websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (m3padelacademy.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorisation will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, L.
- No “frames” shall be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, L.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications may be made about M3 SPORTS & COACHING, L., its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied.
- It shall not be stated or implied that M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the web page on which the Hyperlink is
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party
VI. Modiﬁcation of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modiﬁcations and updates to the information contained on the website, its conﬁguration and design and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Website.
VII. Intellectual / industrial property
M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. The USER may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of their computer or on any other physical medium as long as this is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the pages of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorised their use, without it being understood that the use of or access to the Website and/or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and without it being understood that none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over the said Contents have been transferred to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. or by third parties who have authorised their use, who have the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L., is expressly prohibited.
The unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. or of third parties included on the website who have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify this circumstance to M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. indicating:
- Personal details of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, he/she must indicate the representation with which he/she is acting. *
Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
- Proof of the aforementioned intellectual property
- Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notiﬁcation.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of the same.
M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and therefore insists on the reading of the Cookies policy of our website.
IX. Availability of the site
M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Website, its Contents, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused to the USER as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or beforehand.
M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, to the non-fulﬁlment of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever.
M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. is also not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the ﬁles or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- Browser malfunction or the use of outdated versions of the
M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the hyperlinks or the result of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or ﬁles, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to ensure the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programmes, therefore, M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Website, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), ﬁles or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
X. Page Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Website, M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is for informational, advisory, informative and advertising purposes only. Under no circumstances does it offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. excludes all liability for the decisions that the USER may take based on this information, as well as for any possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics on the Website may contain. The information is subject to
possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
XI. Availability of Content
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents is, in principle, of indeﬁnite duration. M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. is nevertheless authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Contents at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L. will give prior warning of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulﬁlment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.
XIII. Applicable Legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
M3 SPORTS & COACHING, S.L.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.